An adoptive parent can take a child from the state?

The domicile or residence of the child usually can not be moved from the state without prior permission of the court or the court, the case. If the custodial parent, the residence of the minor child from the state moved against the wishes of non-custodial parent, without the permission of the court, the court may sanction orders of contempt. An order to allow a parent of a child to move from the state often required to appear before a motion can be particularly controversialRelocation or move-away cases. The order to transfer or move-away may be entered after consultation with the agreement of both parties or by the court.

Often the decisions of the court, a rule requiring a change of residence of the custodial parent has removed the minor child from the state without prior judicial authorization. The reason for this provision is to ensure to protect the non-custodial parent has visitation rights and that pulling out of a state detention is lawful parentand the reason is not to destroy or deny access to non-custodial parent of minor children.

If the parties mutually agree to a change of residence and sign a written agreement and consent as a condition is known, can be entered as an order, if approved by the court.

However, if the parties can not mutually agree to a change of residence can be for the other party to a consensus, trying to resolve the matter through mediation or another form ofalternative dispute resolution, or if not possible, you may choose to petition the court.

If you have questions or are in a situation where the custodial parent your child from state wants against your will, or against a court order, you would do well to consult an attorney in your jurisdiction, so you know where you are legal issue and find out what your legal options.

© 2007 Child Custody Coach

My Links : Nerf Long Shot


, ,

  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: